West Conshohocken, PA
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or PA certification required (5 or more years of additional experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree);
- Current, active, and unrestricted Pennsylvania (PA) Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant licensure;
- 5 years of General Clinical experience required with two years’ clinical chart or claims review experience, with strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of CMS Medicare Risk Adjustment Model;
- Knowledge of health plan and regulatory requirements, coupled with strong technical skills including computer and software skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- One (1) year of EMR and chart abstraction tools.
- Ability to travel at least 50% within the six-county (Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester, and Philadelphia) region, & must have active/valid PA driver’s license.
- Additional Chart Review Experience preferred.