- Work closely with business partners to understand their objectives design, develop, and analyze reports to measure clinical outcomes, network performance, and methodology levers.
- Evaluate and present information in a manner that will facilitate management’s understanding of the results and impact under tight time constraints
- Provide analytical support and expertise when compiling and reporting information
- Collect, organize, and analyze large data sets, gathering insights and determining actions to improve patient care and lower costs.
- Investigate key business problems through quantitative analyses of utilization and health care data to discover patterns, identify trends and uncover new predictive indicators.
- Identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems
- Manage multiple tasks and effectively prioritizes work with limited supervision and be accustomed to a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Comply with HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations when using and reporting PHI (Protected Health Information).
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related field
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years within the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated experience in financial and/or statistical analysis
- Experience designing and adding value through building charts/dashboards/reports with data visualization software (BI) (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with client relations/customer service
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Health care industry background preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Business acumen – ability to understand key business drivers and work with leadership team to drive results
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work on various simultaneous initiatives and produce high quality work products on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Physical Requirements in Accordance with ADA:
- Carrying/Lifting: Occasional / 0-50 lbs
- Standing: Occasional / Up to 3 hours per day
- Sitting: Constant / Up to 8 hours per day
- Walking: Occasional / Up to 3 hours per day
- Repetitive Motion: Keyboard activity, telephone use, writing
- Visual Acuity: Ability to view computer monitor and read newsprint with or without corrective lenses
- Environmental Exposure: None