Tandigm Health’s Population Health Services Organization (PHSO) Team is looking for a talented Associate Director – based in the Philadelphia 5-county area – to help our network of primary care practices, and their patients, fully realize the benefits of value-based care! Looking for a role which lets you end each workday knowing you had a hand in bringing improved healthcare to our region? If you are, the answer could be the PHSO Associate Director at Tandigm Health!
How this role makes a difference:
- Physician practices rely on the PHSO Associate Director to guide them through Tandigm’s programs that help patients receive “the right care, at the right time, in the right place.”
- Associate Directors provide expert analysis from Tandigm Health data to help practices link process improvement to improved patient healthcare outcomes.
Ready to start your population health career at Tandigm?
- Use our application to submit your résumé, highlighting how you understand, inside and out, the ways primary care practices work, including the everyday challenges they face.
- Be sure to include details on how you’ve…
- guided primary care practices successfully through healthcare quality measures,
- used root-cause analysis to generate continuous improvement at primary care practices, and
- engaged your keen emotional intelligence and presentation skills to influence primary care practice stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrating a history of strategic thinking and creative insight into problem-solving is a great way to get you noticed for the Associate Director role, while relevant healthcare industry certifications or Lean Six Sigma experience just might put you over the top!