- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Facilitates the ability of the CEO to manage executive functions by providing context and background information on issues, and coordinating research, projects, meetings and initiatives, as assigned.
- Develops and manages day-to-day decision-making process between the CEO, SVP’s and the leadership team that optimizes the CEO’s time and results in effective outcomes.
- Responsible for driving strategy develop and implementation, coordinating among the CEO, senior leadership team, other teammates, and external partners (as needed) to define objectives/goals, drive implementation, and monitor results.
- Participates in overall strategy discussions and facilitates business execution.
- Supports the CEO and Executive Leadership as the responsible entity for various accountable areas depending on business priority.
- Coordinates and monitor large projects that impact multiple streams to ensure they are aligned with Tandigm’s strategic objectives, are on schedule, and have effective roll out plans.
- Work across the leadership team to align needs and support of key business partners, including consulting and other external partners. Maintain responsibility over the relationships to drive business results and ensure value in the partnership.
- Create operational processes and practices that drive efficiencies for the leader, leadership team and organization.
- Develops disciplined and effective systems to monitor progress and hold teams and work streams accountable to goals.
- Supports the CEO in all Board matters, including material preparation, oversight of Committee activities, maintaining board calendar, and ensuring appropriate execution of all Board related activity.
- Develops and manages staff communication, meetings and project planning to ensure no stream is operating in a silo and interconnectedness of projects are realized and leveraged.
- Facilitates connection of stakeholders across the organization to create consistency of approach, support and interaction across the business.
- Work with CEO’s executive team to strategically plan the CEO’s attendance to internal and external events and ensures preparation of relevant documents and briefing material, including speeches.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customers.
- Enables and fosters a culture of high organizational performance through internal and cross-group initiatives and leading cross-team projects to optimize organizational performance.
- Uses, protects, and discloses Tandigm’s patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Strategic Planning or related field OR equivalent work experience; MBA preferred, with;
- 8-10 years’ experience in managing operations or program management across all functional areas or in one specific functional area; with
- 2 years of consulting experience preferably within the healthcare, insurance or IPA industry.