Because relationship-building is central to this role, our Clinical Pharmacists must live within a commutable distance of our headquarters in West Conshohocken, PA, and be able to regularly visit assigned sites across the five counties* throughout the workweek.
Education, Licenses, & Certifications
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited college of pharmacy, required
- Pharmacist license in Pennsylvania, required
- Board certification in Pharmacotherapy specialty, preferred
- Valid U.S. State Driver’s License as well as proof of liability and property damage insurance on any vehicle used for business purposes, required
- At least 4 years of experience as a clinical or consultant pharmacist or a combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background, required
- Pharmacy residency or fellowship, preferred
- Experience working telephonically and/or with geriatric populations, preferred
- Experience in patient counseling and medication therapy management, preferred
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.