- Develops and maintains a set of standard contracts for the company.
- With the support of Tandigm General Counsel, analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- With the support of relevant stakeholders and Tandigm General Counsel, leads assigned contract negotiations and manages all changes in and addendums to existing contracts.
- Ensures that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines and develops and implements procedures to track and organize such contracts.
- Audits existing contracts and oversees contract modifications.
- Visits client sites and meets with business partners.
- Monitors the performance of each signed contract.
- Ensures that business goals are accomplished by contract tracking and implementation.
- Provides, receives and organizes responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations.
- Maintains a computer database of the company’s contractual relationships.
- Coordinates with the finance department to ensure correct billing and collection of contractual revenues, or correct disbursement of payment in alignment with contracts.
- Prepares reports on the status of contracts for management.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern
- Assists General Counsel’s office with aspects of corporate and transactional/regulatory efforts.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college required
- Prior relevant experience working with organizations experiencing rapid growth, including significant experience managing large projects and/or transactions requiring good organization and communication skills
- Licensed paralegal or significant interaction with outside counsel and/or in-house counsel
- Significant experience in healthcare
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Possesses a working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Has knowledge of contract law, with a focus on healthcare law preferred
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Possesses excellent persuasion, negotiation and judgment skills.
- Displays exceptional management skills.
- Has working knowledge of financial analytics and profit and loss implications.
- Demonstrates superior presentation skills.
- Possesses strong leadership skills.
- Has excellent technological knowledge and abilities.
- Possesses knowledge of federal, state and local laws, regulations and codes
- Customer-service oriented; responsive and respectful to colleagues, clients, patients, and providers.
- Ability and availability to travel independently to sites within the five county Philadelphia region, on a flexible schedule, as required