The Creative & Communications Specialist will:
- Assist in the development and implementation of Marketing and Communications (M&C) programs in support of the M&C strategic and tactical plans and overall business goals.
- Work with the Director of M&C and Creative Director in the creative design of Tandigm Health branding assets, communications campaigns and cultural initiatives.
- Manage the development and delivery of regularly occurring internal communications.
- Support the development and delivery of external communications.
- Manage the company’s social media activities to increase presence and awareness of Tandigm Health.
- Provide assistance to Tandigm Management Team members in developing creative vehicles for the communication of business messaging.
- Support the M&C needs of Tandigm affiliated organizations, such as Tandigm Scholars.
- Source and manage vendors and suppliers.
- Support the development of the annual M&C Strategic and Tactical Plans through participation in strategy development sessions.
- With some supervision, direct the efficient and timely development of promotional initiatives that drive the M&C and business strategies.
- Work with Tandigm Teammates across the organization in the development of creative concepts and copy for departmental M&C initiatives.
- Use WordPress CMS to update website content.
- Assist with the planning, promotion and execution of company events.
- Design, create, schedule and deliver regularly occurring Teammate communications through Tandigm’s intranet (T-net), e-mail and print to keep all staff members informed and reinforce the brand.
- Work with the Director of M&C and Tandigm’s communications agency in the development of press releases, staff authored articles, events and other media opportunities.
- Manage the communications calendar ensuring that all internal, external and social media efforts are well coordinated and professionally crafted.
- Assess all news, social and photo opportunities, and select/post content that supports the Tandigm brand.
- Capture and organize in-office and event photography.
- Leverage presentation software to develop and update internal and external presentations.
- Create and utilize branded templates for business applications.
- Brainstorm and ideate ways to promote and extend the Tandigm brand and culture.
- Develop and manage brand assets using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing & Communications-related field.
- Preferred experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and content management systems.
- Proficient working with various media, including but not limited to print, video and digital channels.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage social media in brand building
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with presentation applications, such as PowerPoint and Prezi.
- Prior experience designing original layouts using typography, photography and color within established brand standards.
- Prior experience working with SharePoint in creating websites or office productivity tools, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills, including copywriting, presenting and training abilities.
- Well-developed teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to work across all company departments.
- Self-motivated, strong initiative and drive
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, simultaneously in a rapidly-growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to handle critical requests from other team members and time-sensitive communication needs.
- Strong creativity and ability to think out of the box in the building of a bold, unique image for Tandigm Health.
- Ability to thrive within and contribute to a team environment.
- Ability to engage and/or manage multiple vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.