- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care, and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Apply critical thinking skills to analyze large data sets to detect patterns and identify trends.
- Work closely with colleagues to understand their objectives, refine requirements, and design reports/dashboards that provide them the business insight to support their goals.
- Write, deploy and maintain SQL code and other database objects.
- Identify data issues and work with various partners and vendors to resolve these issues.
- Comply with HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations when using and reporting PHI (Protected Health Information).
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Epidemiology, Information Management, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Demonstrated experience querying databases with SQL
- Demonstrated experience writing database stored procedures
- Demonstrated skills in SSIS, SSRS
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Healthcare industry background desirable
- Experience in data modeling (Enterprise Architect preferred)
- Familiarity with databases (SQL Server preferred)
- Experience designing and building charts/dashboards/reports with data visualization software (Tableau preferred)
- Experience applying statistical analysis to large datasets with BI software desirable (R preferred)
- Ability to work independently on various simultaneous initiatives.
- Ability to produce high-quality work products on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Physical Requirements in Accordance with ADA
- Carrying/Lifting: Occasional / 0-50 lbs
- Standing: Occasional/Up to 3 hours per day
- Sitting: Constant/Up to 8 hours per day
- Walking: Occasional/Up to 3 hours per day
- Repetitive Motion: Keyboard activity, telephone use, writing