- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care, and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Understand key performance measures and indicators that drive the organization’s measurement, reporting, and analytics across key data sources and functions such as medical claims transactions, pharmacy claims, EMR/EHR, lab transactions, and other emerging data assets.
- With minimal guidance, use advanced statistical and computational methodologies to deliver insights and strategic opportunities to improve the quality, patient experience, and cost of healthcare.
- Establish scalable, efficient, and automated processes for large scale data analyses and model development, validation, and implementation.
- Proactively monitor and analyze complex systems to understand, diagnose, and continuously improve key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with management and clinical leaders to understand business requirements and deliver appropriate data science solutions to meet organizational needs.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis.
- Perform analytics against healthcare data to support client initiatives using SQL-based programming tools.
- Continue to develop broader and deeper knowledge of data assets and analytic methodologies every day.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to management.
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Use, protect, and disclose Tandigm’s patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- BS degree in statistics, computer science, applied math or related field; Master’s Degree Preferred.
- 7+ years practical experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of behavioral, epidemiology, or biostatistics Informatics and analysis to completion of significant projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.