- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care, and concern with each and every internal and external customer;
- Support the DevOps Manager in enhancing the Development & Operations competency for Tandigm. They will be expected to contribute to the direction and fostering of technical innovation;
- Execute production scripts, e.g., data loads from vendors, SSIS procedures, SSRS reports, data extracts to partners, and Tableau scripts;
- Provide first level support to address issues when they occur. Apply critical thinking skills to troubleshoot, determine the cause of failure, and quickly restore;
- Proactively monitor production jobs to ensure they execute as expected;
- Develop solutions and frameworks to meet stakeholders service level expectations;
- Implement continuous improvement processes leveraging automation and other tools to eliminate repetitive or manual tasks;
- Comply with source code management processes to maintain the integrity of the development life-cycle across the organization;
- Comply with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations when using and reporting PHI (Protected Health Information).
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field or equivalent work experience; with Healthcare industry background desirable; and
- Minimum of 3+ years ETL experience using MS SQL Server Development Suite (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS);
- Proficiency in developing dynamic SQL;
- SQL Server – T-SQL/Stored Procedures;
- ETL Tools – proficient in SSIS. Any other ETL tool is a PLUS;
- .NET (VB, C#) and Java Script development experience;
- Good understand of FTP/SFTP architecture and protocols (decrypting, encrypting files, signing files);
- Should be able to write good technical documentation Working knowledge of Server architectures (ADM, Domain and Service accounts, Email settings etc.,) is a PLUS;
- Minimum of 1 year in application and data production support with varying responsibilities;
- Proficiency in indexing and optimization;
- Experience with data architecture and modeling concepts;
- Understand table indexing and query strategies, database objects maintenance and performance issues
- Develop high quality, well documented TSQL code;
(Stored Procedures, Views, Functions)
- Proficiency in Data Lifecycle Management, insource control, Production Deployment best practices & Change Management best practices;
- Strong understanding of agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on various simultaneous initiatives and produce high quality work products on time and the ability to assess stressful situations and make effective and quick decisions.