- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including
quality, care, and concern with each and every internal and external customer
- Assist in leading the Production Operations competency for the Tandigm Information Systems & Technology Team.
- Setup, Manage and Support data processing.
- Provide first level support to address issues when they occur. Apply critical thinking skills to troubleshoot, determine the cause of failure, and quickly restore.
- Work closely with IT and stakeholders to understand their service level expectations.
- Develop and maintain internal tools and services to monitor production jobs to ensure they execute as expected. Proactively monitor application and infrastructure alerts and be able to react quickly.
- Implement continuous improvement processes leveraging automation and other tools to eliminate repetitive or manual tasks.
- Comply with HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act) regulations when using and reporting PHI (Protected Health Information).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Healthcare industry background desirable
- Minimum of 3+ years Tier 1 production support experience handling MS SQL Server Development Suite (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Azure Cloud
- Assistance with automations, monitoring and process improvements
- Good understand of FTP/SFTP architecture and protocols
- Ability to troubleshoot complex stored procedures and data sets
- Extensive understanding of enterprise monitoring solutions
- Experience with various continuous integration, development and collaborations tools
- Develop high quality, well documented TSQL code (Stored Procedures, Views, Functions)
- Proficiency in Data Lifecycle Management
- Proficiency in Production Deployment best practices
- Proficiency in Change Management best practices
- Able to communicate complex problems
- Strong understanding of agile development methodologies
- Willingness to join an on-call rotation support with possible off business hours support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to
troubleshoot, determine the cause of failure, and quickly restore processes.
- Ability to work on various simultaneous initiatives and produce high quality work products on time
- Ability to assess stressful situations and make effective and quick decisions.
Physical Requirements in Accordance with ADA
- Carrying/Lifting: Occasional/0-10 lbs
- Standing: Occasional/Up to 3 hours per day
- Sitting: Constant/Up to 8 hours per day
- Walking: Occasional/Up to 1 hour per day
- Repetitive Motion: Keyboard activity, telephone use, writing
- Visual Acuity: Ability to view computer monitor and read newsprint with or without corrective lenses
- Environmental Exposure: None