- Develops and maintains a set of standard contracts for the company.
- With the support of Tandigm General Counsel, analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- With the support of relevant stakeholders and Tandigm General Counsel, leads assigned contract negotiations and manages all changes in, and addendums to, existing contracts.
- Ensures that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines and develops and implements procedures to track and organize such contracts.
- Audits existing contracts and oversees contract modifications.
- Visits client sites and meets with business partners.
- Monitors the performance of each signed contract.
- Ensures that business goals are accomplished by contract tracking and implementation.
- Provides, receives and organizes responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations.
- Maintains a computer database of the company’s contractual relationships.
- Coordinates with the finance department to ensure correct billing and collection of contractual revenues, or correct disbursement of payment in alignment with contracts.
- Prepares reports on the status of contracts for management.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Assists General Counsel’s office with aspects of corporate and transactional/regulatory efforts. Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college required; and
- Valid U.S. State Driver’s License as well as proof of liability and property damage insurance on any vehicle used for business purposes; and
- Five ()5 years contract management and negotiation, preferably in a healthcare environment;
- Prior relevant experience working with organizations experiencing rapid growth, including significant experience managing large projects and/or transactions requiring good organization and communication skills;
- Licensed paralegal or significant experience interacting with outside counsel and/or in-house counsel;
- Significant experience in healthcare.
Come see why Modern Healthcare voted us as one of the top Healthcare employers for 2019. Apply today !!