- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Identifies, develops, and leads the alignment of strategic initiatives and resources to operationalize programs.
- Ability to both develop and implement strategic business initiatives.
- Acts as the key interaction point for Business Transformation strategies with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exhibit flexible mindset to alter approach as conditions change.
- Lead the development of consistent project management methodologies to be deployed throughout Tandigm.
- Lead and manage existing group of project managers and business analysts.
- Support strategic planning process to develop and prioritize the organizations key initiatives.
- Develops and implements policies, processes, and procedures necessary to achieve strategic objectives.
- Participates in evaluation and implementation of any needed vendors, software or technology.
- Drives preparation of recruitment materials, presentations planning and network communications on transformation strategies.
- Drives operational excellence through benchmarking, best practice adoption, process transformation, and qualification of business constraints/rules.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Years of experience may substitute degree requirement
- Valid U.S. State Driver’s License as well as proof of liability and property damage insurance on any vehicle used for business purposes.
- 6-8 years of project management experience
- Physician network or healthcare experience preferred
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function independently and drive large scale strategic programs.
- Fundamental management skills of planning, organizing and delegation, ability to mentor, coach and council.
- In-depth knowledge, experience and understanding of the health care industry including management experience encompassing management of healthcare operational activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must embrace and exemplify the core vision and values of Tandigm Health.
- Proven ability to translate detailed information into a clear, concise summary appropriate for executive consumption.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as MS Project.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively influence peers and other stakeholders without direct reporting relationships.