- Demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service with internal and external customers working closely with them to understand their capabilities and future needs
- Work with stakeholders to validate the high-level vision and roadmap
- Use strategic thinking and negotiation skills to manage competing priorities in a dynamic technical environment
- Provide high-level vision and product direction to the Scrum Teams; Develop business cases for upcoming features;
- Support new feature education to ensure features have a successful launch by creating clear and concise training materials;
- Work with Tandigm business colleagues to drive end user adoption;
- Regularly attend and actively participate in healthcare conferences and events to stay current on emerging industry trends;
- Participate in customer demo meetings to solicit feedback and understand their needs to enhance adoption;
- Comply with HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations in protecting PHI (Protected Health Information);
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field or equivalent work experience.
At least seven years of Product Manager experience.