- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Responsible for applying a data governance framework including the management of data, operating model, data policies and standards as well as the application of clearly defined definitions for use across the organization.
- Participate in the application and deployment of data policies and processes and their continued enforcement to include areas such as workflow for data quality, master data and data life cycle management.
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of the organization’s key data assets.
- Work with various stakeholders across the organization to achieve the goals defined in the data governance strategies.
- Monitor and track data quality issues, identify gaps, and apply action plans to remediate gaps.
- Define and implement metrics to ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements.
- Serve as data steward for certain data domains requiring an understanding of healthcare processes and data.
- Build, manage, and lead a high performing team to meet the goals of data governance.
- Uses, protects, and discloses Tandigm’s patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards and protects Tandigm assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
- Adheres to and responsible to abide by all information security policies, processes, and/or activities.
- Reports security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization to management.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related field
- Health care industry background and experience preferred.
- Passion and interest in data quality, with demonstrated precision and attention-to-detail in solving problems.
- Strong customer and business focus with demonstrated ability to create alliances, build cross functional associations and resolve conflicts.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and operationalizing, policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships that result in adoption of organizational change.
- Understanding of data management concepts and associated business processes and tools, specifically data quality, meta-data, reference and master data management.
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Experience with project management preferred.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to articulate vision of transformation efforts and sense of mission.
- Results orientation, willingness to commit to a direction and drive operations to completion.
- Ability to manage and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate organizational complexity, build credibility and break down barriers.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-service oriented; responsive and respectful to colleagues, clients, patients, and providers.
- Ability to train teammates.