- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care, and concern for each and every internal and external customer.
- Apply critical thinking skills to analyze large data sets of medical claims to detect patterns and identify trends.
- Work closely with colleagues to understand their objectives and design reports/dashboards that provide the business insight to support their goals.
- Translate those report/dashboard design requirements into well-articulated and clear specification documents.
- Comply with HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations when using and reporting PHI (Protected Health Information).
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Epidemiology, Information Management, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Minimum 2-4 years within the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated SAS and SQL experience with large datasets
- Demonstrated experience in statistical analysis
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Health care industry background
- Experience designing and building charts/dashboards/reports with data visualization software (Tableau preferred)
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work on various simultaneous initiatives and produce high quality work products on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.