- Consistently exhibit behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care, and concern with internal and external customers.
- Apply critical thinking skills to analyze large clinical and administrative data sets to detect patterns and identify trends.
- Work closely with business partners to understand their objectives, gather requirements, design, develop, and analyze data to measure clinical outcomes, network performance, and methodology levers.
- Collect, organize, and analyze large data sets, gathering insights and determining actions to improve patient care and lower costs.
- Investigate key business problems through quantitative analyses of utilization and healthcare data to discover patterns, identify trends, and uncover new predictive indicators.
- Manage multiple tasks and effectively prioritize work with limited supervision in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Use expert data analysis and visualizations in preparing robust reports for stakeholders to understand trends, patterns, and predictions.
- Provide analytical support and expertise when compiling and reporting information.
- Proactively identify, investigate, and resolve issues related to the validity and reliability of data.
- Use, protect, and disclose Tandigm patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Epidemiology, Information Management, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- Expert Excel skills including (but not limited to) use of functions and calculations, building charts and graphs, sorting and filtering complex data, and utilizing pivot tables
- Healthcare industry background and experience with payor claims, EMR data, CMS data, clinical outcomes, and healthcare utilization measurements preferred
- Demonstrated experience querying databases with SQL
- Analyzing large data sets and visualizing/presenting data to stakeholders
- Analyzing data from 3rd party healthcare providers
- Experience with client relations/customer service
- Experience with project management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Familiarity with databases (SQL Server preferred)
- Experience designing and building charts/dashboards/reports with data visualization software (Tableau preferred)
- Ability to work independently on various simultaneous initiatives
- Ability to produce high quality work products on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.