- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or other related field or equivalent work experience, with;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in quality measure management and reporting (HEDIS data collection preferred), interpretation of claims data & medical records
- Experience gathering and documenting user requirements.
- Experience establishing Quality Assurance processes
- Experience in healthcare quality focused roles that included medical record audits and/or performance metric i.e., HEDIS, Stars, or similar
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must embrace and exemplify the core vision and values of Tandigm Health.
- Strong business analyst skills, specifically with business and functional requirements development, process documentation and design
- Strong analytic skills/ability to translate complicated data into useable information
- Effective verbal and written communication and analytical skills required to convey complex ideas and concepts
- Skills in process improvement methodologies, (e.g. six sigma, PDSA/PDCA) process management or change management (Preferred.)
- Basic Knowledge of project management tools, methods and best practices
- Detail oriented and understand corporate objectives. Ability to follow through project life cycle.
- Works independently on projects, identifies and implements business solutions with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel to sites within the region as needed
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
Take the next step of your career by clicking the link below to get started.