- Demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service with internal and external customers working closely with them to understand their capabilities and needs.
- Design a cohesive, consistent and streamlined training focused on enhancing the user experience.Training programs can range from workshops or presentations all the way through to self-learning, including writing job aids and instructional manuals, etc.
- Drive content development and delivery -determining the optimal mix of learning modalities, including: coaching, classroom
training, online training, etc.
- Recommend enhancements based upon customer needs, insights and trends and identify areas of improvement that will increase satisfaction and end user adoption.
- Collaborate with Tandigm business colleagues and produce plans to drive behaviors and end user adoption. This could include conducting surveys, user interviews and reviewing various forms of analytics.
- Carry out usability testing;
- Participate in demo meetings to solicit feedback and understand their needs to enhance adoption.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications relating to new features.
- Partner with internal teams and stakeholders to understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, road map plans, and detailed specifications.
- Be an ambassador for new features and best practices across the company.
- Identify changes that will impact the user experience and deliver timely information regarding those changes to our client-facing
- Stay current with industry trends in learning technology and associated topics.
- Comply with HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations in protecting PHI (Protected Health Information).
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Design, Engineering, Business or a related discipline; with
• Relevant Product Management, UX or UI Design, UX Research, Engineering, Communication or Training experience; with
• Experience in education, human-centered design, instructional design or other related fields; and
• Healthcare experience.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and time-sensitive work environment;
- Experience with customer engagement, relationship-building, and technical consulting;
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse personality types;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Experience with a variety of learning formats and approaches;
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly both written and verbally with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to quickly build a rapport and earn the trust of key stakeholders and lead with influence;
- Attention to detail and excellent planning and organizational skills;Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve issues gracefully and with diplomacy.
- Knowledge of the health care industry including population health.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). No agency calls