Tandigm Health, a transformational leader in population health management, is looking for a Manager, Value Solutions in the greater Philadelphia area. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are proud to share a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Our Manager, Value Solutions will support Tandigm’s mission to optimize healthcare costs and enhance the well-being of physician and patient networks through innovative population health management strategies. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to support program management and execution across various identified initiatives. You will guide projects from ideation to execution, bringing project management discipline and expertise to the team. You have 5+ years of healthcare operations experience and a deep understanding of medical billing, coding, and reimbursement processes.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with every internal and external customer
- Defines and maintains program initiatives, medical cost management performance standards, and organizational expectations by designing and managing to end-to-end processes
- Supports teams in developing standardized program documentation and program assessment tools.
- Supports senior stakeholders across multiple functions
- Supports culture of change management and continuous improvement
- Actively researches across industry conferences, white papers, and more to continue to feed medical cost management opportunity pipeline to workgroups
- Aggregates data insights to identify patterns and opportunities for medical cost improvement strategies
- Partners with analytics to define data requirements and analyze results to estimate medical cost opportunities and impacts
- Produces clear and concise summaries of findings and recommendations to key internal and external stakeholders
- Uses, protects, and discloses Tandigm’s patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards and protects Tandigm assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
- Adheres to and responsible to abide by all information security policies, processes, and/or activities.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
For more information on the job requirements/qualifications and to apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below.