- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Utilizes knowledge of patient experience surveys and scores to develop and implement targeted training, coaching and tactics.
- Ensure development of positive, honest and meaningful relationships with internal departments and external stakeholders including front line staff, supervisors and leadership.
- Manages projects including defining scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
- Facilitates virtual sessions and network dialogue through Yammer platform.
- Coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Compiles status reports and modifies project schedules or plans as required. Prepares project reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Multi-departmental collaboration to resolve issues that may involve arise.
- Develops an understanding of the various issues and concerns facing the physicians as it relates to patient experience.
- Organizes onboarding of new practices and users to NRC portal and provides direct practice support for NRC-related issues resolution.
- Works main point of contact for practices and internal stakeholders to ensure understanding of survey process and performance data; ensures coordinated integration of educational resources
- Helps to disseminate best practices for service recovery – beginning with NRC notification of patient dissatisfaction
- Ensures practices understanding of requirements for Quarterly Attestation and reviews practice goals and associated workplans each quarter
- Uses, protects, and discloses Tandigm patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or healthcare administration (Preferred)
- Master’s degree in healthcare administration or like discipline (Preferred)
- CPXP; Certified Patient Experience Professional (Preferred)
- 3-4 years proven working experience in a health care related organization preferably within a physician services/coordination role (Required)
- 5-7 years (Preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of patient experience (Preferred)
- Experience working in an ambulatory care setting (Preferred)
Essential Technical/Motor/Interpersonal Skills
- Must embrace and exemplify the core vision and values of Tandigm Health.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with physicians, patients, families and ancillary staff.
- Ability to make sound, independent judgments and act professionally under pressure.
- Knowledge of project management methods, best practices and analysis.
- Must be detail oriented and understand corporate objectives. Ability to follow through project life cycle.
- Works independently on projects, identifies and implements business solutions with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to effectively influence peers and other stakeholders without direct reporting relationships
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.