- Support Practice growth tactical plans and overall business goals;
- Track practice growth and analyze performance of marketing efforts;
- Manage third party vendor projects to ensure timely completion;
- Track and monitor all broker activity and manage monthly broker reports;
- Track practice marketing activities performance & analyze successful completion of marketing process;
- Create and utilize branded templates for practice marketing collateral, including customized brochures, presentations and letters released to patients
- Manage life cycle of marketing collateral, information to third parties, independent agents and information released to practice;
- Complete social media analysis for practices;
- Manage attendance at Medicare Seminars and speak with patients using, protecting, and disclosing Tandigm patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, business and/or related fields preferred; and a minimum 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing & Communications-related field; and
- Preferred experience working with: Adobe Creative Suite, content management systems; and
- Proficiency working with MS Office, including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher; and
- must display a customer service oriented, responsive to physicians, practice staff, independent agents and colleagues;
- Prior experience working with SharePoint or office productivity tools, preferred.