- Develop collaborative relationships with Population Health Services Organization (PHSO), Accurate Coding and Education (ACE), and Operations teams in support of driving performance in additional payer programs;
- Develop a proficiency in other payer value-based performance programs and tools through training and education provided by the payer and other internal Tandigm resources;
- Support and assist PHSO team in education, application and tracking of performance status among participating primary care practices;
- Support and assist Accurate Coding and Education team to support practice training opportunities and level of practice engagement with regard to the accurate coding program;
- Explore and develop best practices to assist primary care practices in achieving success in the different value-based care performance programs;
- Possesses a proactive approach in resolving provider network issues and when necessary, serves as interface between Tandigm departments and the PCP network;
- Maintain oversight on the use of enablement technologies and population health care management tool;
- Provide education of enablement technologies to PHSO team as well as PCP practices participating in additional value based program;
- Act as a resource for PHSO team on an ongoing basis to answer questions and resolve issues as they arise pertaining to new value based agreement;
- Analyze practice specific data and results for improvement on a core set of clinical and operational quality measures (improve practice flow and care management, quality and care experience) to share with provider facing team and practices when necessary;
- Assists team in developing model practice improvement plans to align contracted primary care physicians with company initiatives, goals and quality outcomes;
- Support practice improvement on a core set of clinical, operational, and quality measures;
- Provide education on new and evolving payment models.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college; and
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive experience in a health-care related organization is preferred, with previous experience in Population Health or value-based agreements is a plus
Technical / Motor Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills; and
- Experience in a health-care related organization preferred and must embrace and exemplify the core vision and values of Tandigm Health; and
- Ability to travel to sites within five county Philadelphia, PA region.
- Must be able to lead teams, and to make effective and timely decisions;
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication and analytical skills required to convey complex ideas and concepts;
- Must be able to effectively influence peers and other stakeholders without direct reporting relationships;
- Must possess leadership qualities such as: teaching, mentoring, holding others accountable, effective listening skills, accepting input from others, and able to give clear direction and to provide feedback.