Develop effective relationships among our primary care practices.
Possesses a proactive, problem-solving approach in handling and troubleshooting provider network issues and, when necessary, helps to interface between Tandigm departments and the PCP network.
Develop expertise in various Tandigm Connect provider applications and tools.
Possesses strong skillset with Microsoft office applications; specifically, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint. At times will also need to work with Smartsheet.
- Conducts and assists with ongoing provider training in all Tandigm related programs, as needed.
- Provides resourceful customer service for providers on an ongoing basis to answer questions and resolve issues as they arise;
- Develop collaborative, internal relationships with various Tandigm teams to improve our overall customer service for the practices;
- Assist the Associate Director, Population Health Services (AD) or Population Health Liaison in brainstorming, researching, and investigating quality improvement and change methodologies, tools, best practices, and lessons learned on value-based care;
- Provide practices with training on the use of enablement technologies and population health care management tools;
- Contribute to, maintain awareness of, and advise on practice success plans;
- Work collaboratively with PHSO colleagues for ongoing monitoring and feedback regarding practice performance with regard to Tandigm’s various performance metrics;
- Prepare reports and presentations, as needed;
- Assist with organizing, preparing and scheduling network and geographic meetings and events;
- Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college or equivalent work experience;
Valid U.S. State Driver’s License as well as proof of liability and property damage insurance on any vehicle used for business purposes are required. Willingness to travel to the five county PA territory as requested; with
- Minimum 2-4 years progressive experience in a healthcare-related organization is preferred;
- Practice operations experience is preferred;
- Experience in a clinical environment a plus;
- Previous business development, sales, financial, and/or marketing experience a plus
Essential Technical/Motor Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated, strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability and availability to travel to sites within the five county Philadelphia region, on a flexible schedule, required
- Must be able to effectively influence stakeholders and peers without direct reporting relationships.
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication and analytical skills, required to convey complex ideas and concepts.
Come see what the buzz is all about – join us today! Click below to get started