- Support Practice growth tactical plans and overall business goals;
- Track practice growth and analyze performance of marketing efforts;
- Manage third party vendor projects to insure timely completion;
- Track and monitor all broker activity and manage monthly broker reports utilizing advanced MS Excel;
- Track practice marketing activities performance and analyze successful completion of marketing process utilizing MS Excel.
- Create and utilize branded templates for practice marketing collateral, including customized brochures, presentations and letters released to patients;
- Manage life cycle of marketing collateral, information to third parties, independent agents and information released to practice;
- Manage Seminars and speak with patients using, protecting, and disclosing Tandigm patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, business and/or related fields preferred; with
- 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing & Communications-related field; with
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer service-oriented, responsive to physicians, practice staff, independent agents and colleagues;
- Prior experience working with SharePoint or office productivity tools, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Well-developed teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to work across all company departments;
- Self-motivated, strong initiative and drive;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, simultaneously in a rapidly-growing, entrepreneurial environment;
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to handle critical requests from other team members and time sensitive communication needs;
- Strong creativity and ability to think out of the box in the building of a bold, unique image for Tandigm Health;
- Ability to thrive within and contribute to a team environment; and
- Other duties as assigned.
If you believe you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Come see why Modern Healthcare named us as one of their Best Places to Work” again! Apply today!