- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrates Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each internal and external customer.
- Partner with each department within Tandigm to build a culture of end to end operational excellence and quality assurance. Specifically this role will:
- Document departmental process flow
- Document departmental quality checklist
- Develop departmental quality assurance key performance indicators
- Work autonomously to continually develop Quality Assurance program
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to help deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal and external customers.
- Proactively identify, opportunities for operational performance improvement
- Present findings and recommendations with confidence and communicating to business owners and executive team.
- Challenge business owners to maximize opportunities from process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure risks and issues are identified and communicated in a timely fashion.
- Work collaboratively with business owner to resolve complex issues and avoid risks to the project.
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business.
- Document and monitor business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives.
- Maintain weekly/monthly status reports to business owners tracking the status of the improvement project.
- Foster a partnership approach to working with the other teams across the organization.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s level qualification in Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using leading methodologies and processes, i.e. Lean/Six Sigma or similar
- Formal Business Improvement, Project Management or Business methodology experience.
- Uses an extensive range of persuasion and influencing techniques.
- Analyses, interprets and disseminates information in a manner that is suitable for all staff.
- Challenges the status quo to deliver agreed goals.
- Promotes an overall improvement and results focus that meets customer needs.
- Ensures problems are managed at the appropriate level and seeks to involve partners in joint problem solving.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Word, SharePoint and Excel)