- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each internal and external customer.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Routinely handles internal and external inquiries by screening calls, answering questions, and redirecting to appropriate personnel; Forwards any situation that needs to be handled immediately to the appropriate recipients.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges (if required).
- Works collaboratively with the Executive Administrative staff to oversee and manage all outside guests scheduled to arrive at the Tandigm office.
- Maintains safe and clean reception, kitchen, conference and collaboration areas throughout the Tandigm office.
- Receives and organizes postal mail, and coordinates deliveries/pickups including signing and distribution from the various vendors (FedEx, UPS, caterers), as needed.
- Supports the day-to-day administrative affairs of the Talent Growth & Engagement department including calendar management/scheduling, filing, copying as well as other administrative duties, as needed.
- Uses, protects, and discloses Tandigm’s patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferable.
- 2 years of receptionist or administrative support experience, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Must be able to work independently to carry out work efforts.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)