- Design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Ability to design and develop integrations between Salesforce and other applications / systems
- Successfully document / maintain documentation on application use and flow and assist in developing training materials.
- Perform basic review of code in collaboration with developers, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long term viability, integrity, and adoption
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Provide global day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Lead / Assist with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs.
- Ability to interact with senior members of management, including C-level executives.
- Comply with HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations when using and reporting PHI (Protected Health Information).
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce Certification: Salesforce data Architecture and Management Designer
- Minimum 5 years
Essential Technical/Motor Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Organized, detailed and proactive; responds to requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Collaborative and resourceful; functions successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Working knowledge of healthcare industry, including Medicare and Commercial products.
- Must embrace and exemplify the core values of Tandigm Health.
- Strong SQL Skillset
- Proficient in Data Modeling
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.