- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Directs oversight of team supporting the Specialty Alliance, including preparing JDs, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring.
- Oversees the management of Specialty Alliance committee work, supporting the development of agendas, identifying administrative specialist champions, organizing the work (in producing best practices and cost/utilization/quality guidelines), and arranging the deliverables.
- Leads the preparation of recruitment materials, scheduling meetings, recruiting, and contracting specialists to join the Specialty Alliance.
- Identifies, develops, and leads the alignment of strategic initiatives and resources to operationalize programs, especially those that involve Specialty Alliance practices and their associated hospital/health system entities.
- Identify and implement tools and processes that continually improve engagement and communication with Specialty Alliance practices and entity partners.
- Lead the Specialty Alliance Practice Administrators meeting, including setting agendas, sharing best practice, and facilitating strategic dialogue with this group of stakeholders.
- Leads efforts in continuous process improvement of departmental organizational efforts to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participates in evaluation, selection of, and implementation of any needed vendors, software, or technology.
- Drives operational excellence through benchmarking, facilitating best practice adoption, process transformation, and qualification of business constraints/rules.
- Represent the Specialty Alliance and broader HVN department in cross-departmental efforts within Tandigm to achieve the goals of the quadruple aim.
- Direct oversight of staff, providing coaching and mentoring and encouraging their direct reports to pursue professional development opportunities.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrates Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care, and concern with each internal and external customer.
- Uses, protect, and disclose Tandigm’s patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards and Tandigm’s enterprise Integrity policies.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree Preferred
- Valid U.S. State Driver’s License as well as proof of liability and property damage insurance on any vehicle used for business purposes.
- 5+ years of Health care industry experience with in-depth knowledge, experience and understanding of the health care industry including management experience encompassing management of healthcare operational activities.
- Project management experience with demonstrable history of achieving project deliverables.
- High level of understanding finance and healthcare service delivery including payor reimbursement, financial modeling, and physician practice operations.
- Established relationships with influencers and decision makers at regional and national payer organizations
- Good understanding of physician quality and performance improvement incentive payment programs.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced technical skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Ability to function independently and drive large scale strategic programs.
- Ability to travel to sites within the region as needed.
- Fundamental management skills of planning, organizing and delegation, ability to mentor, coach, and council.
Physical Requirements in Accordance with ADA
||Occasional, 0-10 lbs|
||Occasional, up to 3 hours per day|
||Frequent, up to 8 hours per day|
||Occasional, up to 1 hours per day|
||Keyboard activity, telephone use, writing, reaching, grasping, pushing, pulling|
||Ability to view computer monitors and read newsprint, with or without corrective lenses|