- Development, implementation, and oversight of all network incentive programs, with our Commercial and Government payors. This includes close collaboration with other internal teams including Population Health Services, Quality, Accurate Coding and Documentation, Finance/Analytics, IS&T and other internal Tandigm teammates.
- Act as primary liaison to ensure all programs comply with appropriate regulatory and government requirements.
- Oversee all modeling and metric development activities, including documentation of end-to-end processes and requirements.
- Develop program materials for training and education purposes.
- Oversee all data and analytics that support the incentive program.
- Primary liaison to CMO and Medical Directors for measure development, monitoring and review.
- Responsible for overseeing all business stakeholders in the review of incentive calculations, payments and related reports
- Partner with functional business leads to drive incentive program evolution that supports the growth and performance of Tandigm
- Develop and maintain provider manual, including required review processes.
- Responsible to ensure all Incentive processes are documented and appropriate policies developed.
- Provide general support to all Network development and recruitment activities.
- Collaborate with other departments to address and resolve operational issues as related to the Incentive programs.
- Support physician education and engagement programs.
- Primary contact for education and oversight on the use of enablement technologies and tools, as it pertains to incentive program measures.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Minimum 7-10 years progressive experience in a health-care related organization is required
- Experience with value-based provider incentive programs preferred
- Previous program management experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex programs independently
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.