- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Maintain the confidentiality of Human Resources information including employee personal information.
- Must display a high level of independent discretion in managing human resource initiatives.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions as required.
- Works closely with the Talent Manager Business partner on candidate recruitment and selection.
- Conduct and analyzes exit interviews.
- Conduct annual benefit analysis and recommendations.
- Organize and manage annual open enrollment communications and election process.
- Manage the annual planning, monitoring, and performance appraisal process through the HRIS system.
- Participate in management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors; Manage and track all employee disciplinary action.
- Provide coaching and conflict resolution to managers and employees, and work other members of the Human Resource team to make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain and process Unemployment Notices of Entitlement and potential charges in a timely, efficient manner; attends unemployment hearings when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Assist the Director, Talent Experience with identifying areas where teammates could improve through job skills training or employee development, such as seminars or workshops on leadership techniques.
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Other related duties as assigned.
A bachelor’s degree in human resource management or any similar combination of education and experience; Masters preferred.
A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in the HR field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven working experience as HR specialist/manager.
- Knowledgeable of local, state and federal employment law and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, collaborate and lead.
- Highly organized with a record of prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.