- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Collaborates with the ACE Medical Director and ACE Director with the implementation of coding and documentation accuracy processes and clinical chart review programs.
- Acts as a resource expert to other team members, as requested, resolving issues and responding to requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitors and assists with accurate coding and documentation measure processes and chart review activities as needed.
- Collaborates with practices and internal stakeholders on operational communications with the highest level of professionalism and accountability.
- Creates operational communications and educational materials and facilitates exchange of information via e-mail and telephone.
- Coordinates meetings with external stakeholders; prepares meeting materials.
- Uses, protects, and discloses Tandigm’s patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent (minimum)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred), with
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience, with at least 3 years of experience in a customer-oriented, project coordination role.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects in an organized fashion with attention to detail.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer-oriented; responsive and respectful to internal and external stakeholders; responds to requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Organized, detailed, proactive and accurate.
- Collaborative and resourceful; functions successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Working knowledge of healthcare industry, including Medicare and managed care, and medical terminology.
- Must embrace and exemplify the core vision and values of Tandigm Health.
- Ability to travel to sites within the region as needed.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)