- Provide Clinical leadership for all Specialist network transformation programs
- Develop strategy to evolve infrastructure and resources necessary to successfully manage key drivers of health outcomes, quality and cost within our innovative primary care and specialty medical practice models
- Work closely with executive leadership to identify how innovation and population health management capabilities will advance Tandigm’s mission and strategy and creatively identify areas where clinical outcomes and financial performance are aligned.
- Design value-based incentive programs in partnership with our Specialist Alliances to drive engagement and results in support of the Triple Aim.
- Act as Chair of each Specialty Alliance Physician Leadership Committee (PLC)
- Build strong trusting relationships, through a culture of collaboration and cooperation with physician leaders to drive alignment and performance on patient-centered, provider-sensitive quality-based outcomes
- Develop strategic resources to assist network partners in transitioning to a value-based delivery model
- Provide clinical insights and guidance in support of strategies utilizing the data and analytics infrastructure and key stakeholders to develop key metrics and reporting mechanisms
- Serve as Executive Champion, as appropriate, for selected Tandigm Health Programs, in particular those requiring clinical leadership.
- Consistently exhibit behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with internal and external customers.
- Work with internal and external network stakeholders to create a tight, highly effective referral process that provides excellent patient and PCP service.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
A valid M.D. or D.O. PA physician license required.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.