- Provide clinical leadership for all network transformation programs;
- Develop strategies to build infrastructure and resources necessary to successfully manage key drivers of health outcomes, quality and cost within our innovative primary care and specialty medical practice models;
- Work closely with executive leadership including Tandigm’s VP of Physician Network Transformation to identify how innovation and population health management capabilities will advance Tandigm’s mission and strategy and creatively identify areas where clinical outcomes and financial performance are aligned;
- Serve as a clinical representative on each Specialty Alliance Leadership Council;
- Build strong trusting relationships, through a culture of collaboration and cooperation with physician leaders to drive alignment and performance on patient-centered, provider-sensitive quality-based outcomes;
- Develop strategic resources to assist network partners in transitioning to a value-based delivery model;
- Provide clinical insights and guidance in support of strategies utilizing the data and analytics infrastructure and key stakeholders to develop key metrics and reporting mechanisms;
- Consistently exhibit behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm Health’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with internal and external customers;
- Work with internal and external network stakeholders to create a tight, highly effective referral process that provides excellent patient and PCP service; and
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- An M.D. or D.O. is required, with valid PA physician license.